Wednesday 22 February 2017

Maths Word Problems

WALT -  Illustrate (draw/show) the steps we used to solve each problem
This week we were learning not just how to find out the answer, but to also show our solving out. At the end of the presentation, we were given another task to pick anyone of the questions and make a poster about it. I decided to do the 1st question. The questions that we were given were quite hard, but I still made it to the end. I learnt that even somethings are hard, just try, try and try again until you get it. I enjoyed a little bit of a challenge. Hint: When it is hard for you to just think of the answer in your head, it is easier to write down your solving out on a piece of paper. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Atareita! I really like how you persevered even though you found it challenging. I look forward to seeing what else you learn in maths. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete