Tuesday 28 July 2015

All About Me Update


Hi and Welcome to my blog. I am going to tell you a bit about me. I am a student at Pt England School Auckland, NZ.I am 9 years old and I am in Room 10 and my teachers are Mr Baxendine and Mrs Jacobsen. They are brilliant teachers. My favourite channel is number 2 and my favourite episode is Shortland Street and Home Away. My favourite sports are Netball, Rugby and Tag. My Favourite Fruits are Mango, Pineapple, Oranges and Bananas. Also my favourite colours are Purple, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red and Gold. I enjoy spending time playing with my family and friends. My favourite School subject is Maths. That is all I have to tell you about me.  I hope you have enjoyed reading a bit about me. PLZ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG. Bye.  


No comments:

Post a Comment