Thursday 25 June 2015

Ata's Game Animation


This is my Game Animation. We were given a challenge to create a game to play during a wet lunchtime.I Hope you enjoy. Let's Take A Look.
Are you getting tired of being bored and having nothing to do every wet lunchtime? Well now you can be happy! I have created a game called The Hardest Game Ever. This game will make you never want to stop playing it.

We were given the challenge to construct a game that will turn a boring lunchtime into a awesome lunchtime. It will turn your sad day into a happy day! Now let’s begin.

My game is rated PG. Parental Guidance at all times. This game is only for people 10+. DO NOT PLAY UNLESS YOU ARE 10+. OR ELSE.  

My Lead Character is called Pac Girl. You can find her in 3 different destinations. The Forest, The Canyon and The P.E Beach. All these Places are in NZ. In my game Pac Girl is trying to kill, hammer and eat her enemies without getting hit by their weapons. Her Mission is to try and get to the P.E Beach without dying.

One of the dangerous challenges that Pac Girl must face is that at the end. In the P.E Beach she must kill a Giant Skull to win the whole game. You lose points by getting hit by the enemies weapons. You win points by defeating your enemies. You push the Up, Right and Left buttons to move, the A button to shoot and the space button to hammer. If she dies then an angel comes up from her body.

Some more challenges are defeating Ghosts in the other destinations. To defeat the Ghosts you must hammer, kill and then eat them. To kill the Skulls you must call other characters like Wolves, Snakes and Bats so they can kill and eat up all the bones.   

This has solved my problem because it gives me something to do while I am bored or when it is a wet rainy boring day. I hope that you have enjoyed my Game/Animation that I have created just for kids and people around the world to watch and play. Thanks for watching. Bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment