Monday 8 September 2014

Atareita's Weekends

Yesterday for Fathers Day I went to church. During church I did a performance with the oasis at my church.
I said a verse for my dad and it was:
Ephesians chapter 6 verse 4
Fathers do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather bring them up with discipline and instructions that comes from the lord.

When I said my verse I was actually kind of nervous, but when I said it I tryed to be confident and it worked. After church everyone kept on saying that they were proud of me. I felt awesome after everyone said that they were proud of me. Then we all went into the Cafe and my dad and uncle helped with the barbecue. My dad and my uncle cooked Onions, Steak, Chops, Marinated Steak and Sausages.

After that one of the lady's at church gave me a medium size pack of lollies and I went to show my sister (Paige). When I went through the tunnel to the basketball court, my other uncle came rushing to me for some of my lollies. I only gave him three because he only wanted three. Furthermore, I finally got to my sister. She saw the lollies that I had in my hand, then she came rushing towards me. She kept on asking for a milkshake, but I said no because she had forgotten my money in her tot ray in her class.

That is what I did Yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment