Friday 27 June 2014

What did I do yesterday?

Yesterday I had to stay home because I was a little bit sick and today I am still a little bit sick. Yesterday I had fun. I stayed home until my dad got home from the Prison ( work ). But before my dad got home I received a letter from Westfeild Kids and it had a colouring picture on it and it said " Be in to win the draw and Win a Smiggles Bag ". All you have to do is colour in the picture of Monty the Superhero Monkey, then take it to the Community Service at Sylvia Park Mall. So when my father got home I showed my dad the letter after he ate and he said that it was cool. After that I showed my dad my loom bands and we needed more, so I asked my mum and dad if we could go and get some bands. So that was what we did. My mum went into the shop and got us the loom bands and she bought heaps of them. On our way to the shop we heard something on the news about loom bands getting band at some schools because they are getting flicked at people and they are a distraction. She bought, Black and White ones, Pink and White ones, Multi-coloured ones, Glow in the Dark ones and Green ones. My dad opened all packets and gave Me, Israel and Paige one container each and he shared out all of the bands into the containers. Then Paige and I taught my Oldest sister and Israel to make a Loom band. Me and Paige made lots of them. Then we put them away and had dinner. We had Sausages with Mashed Potatoes and gravy with vegetables. Then we watched a bit of TV and then went to bed.



                       THE END OF MY STORY             

No comments:

Post a Comment