Monday 3 March 2014

About this weekend

After school on Friday I went outside to the crossings and I saw my papa and my mum. Me and Paige ran to my papa because we haven't seen him in a very long time. Then we went home and got dressed out of our uniform and put it in the wash. After that my papa took me and Paige to Carl's Junior and I said that I wanted the biggest burger they had which was the double western bacon cheese burger and one chocolate milkshake and then we went to the shops and had some butter chicken with rice. Then we went to Rebel Sports. After that we went to Sylvia Park. Later after that we went to Sylvia Park mall and my papa gave me $5 and my sister $10. With that money he gave me and Paige we went to Kiwi Yo while my papa went up to Whitcoulls. After that I went in to Toy World and Paige and and my papa Dave went to the magazine store then after that we went to the store that sells camp supplies and we fell asleep in the tents because they were really comfortable. I fell asleep on the top of the bunk bed Paige fell asleep on the bottom of the bunk bed and my papa Dave fell asleep on the big bed next to the bunk bed. Then we went to four square and I bought some bubblegum and some sherbet, then we went back home and I ate my lollies that I bought from four square and then me and Paige ate the butter chicken, then me and Paige had to do to bed.
                                                      THE END                                                                          













3 comments:

  1. nice story atareita keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Atareita! Keep up the wonderful work!
    Miss Thompson :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss Thompsan email me later today

      Delete